Friday 18 November 2011

Drawing - continues

I love the idea or getting up and drawing straight away... before those endless chores kick in.  What I need to do is learn to keep my phone turned off.  The Blackberry - as good as it is bad, like all technology.  I do usually wake up with a head buzzing with plans! ... ah well, I ll keep chipping away, don't be too hard on me it s been a busy month : )
Tired Man 15.11.11
My Saucepans 11.11.11
My Saucepans 2
Wood-burner Top 18.11.11
Wood-burner Top 2

I had a near miss at showing these pictures.... the lovely Elizabeth Murton 
http://www.elizabethmurton.co.uk/
was trying to organize a space in a market.  It fell through but what it did was make me realize that I am ready to do a public airing.  So I am going to start looking at some opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment