Friday 2 November 2012


It has been quite a while since I wrote here! Sorry Blog... I ve missed you too! It is not because I have nt been doing work, I ve done more than I have for a long time and I am loving it!
The new set up has taken lots of energy but going to the same space everyday makes life much easier. 
When I was first in I got a lovely little commission from a friend of the farm which was a nice goodwill feeling because I had such mixed feelings about leaving.

The little feet at the top were for a Holy Communion gift and I really loved the sentiment 
and it had been so long since I did something different in clay... it felt great : )

I looked at feet and hands a lot in my India sketchbook and I think I will return to them at some stage.
Speaking of India, I have tried to keep some of that spirit with me during the set up process and it has helped.... and I think of it every time I see Frances's lovely bunting against my beach-hut studio.  

 I ve been experimenting with hand building again
 And extrusions.
 I made some of my old 'twists' just for posterity - but as much as I love them the challenge is gone.

I am having a great time just concentrating on Play, just connecting with my creativity and my  inner child.
It is a great space to work in













1 comment: