Tuesday 10 July 2012

Paint Machines at Danson Festival in Bexley



Artwork made on Bill Hudson Painting Machines
At the weekend I worked with William Micheal Hudson at Danson Festival this made a great change from all the things I am juggling and it made a nice change not being in charge! Ironically I was mostly assisting on the 'spinning machine' lol!


Artwork made on Bill Hudson Painting Machines
The Paint Machines are a fabulous invention, they help people make art
 without the pressure to be 'artistic'.  They take away a lot of the control that in my 
opinion often ruins the experience of making art. 
They are a lot of fun and the results are amazing.

Artwork made on Bill Hudson Painting Machines

Weird though... I just cant get away from those squares!??
Head-Space by Leyla Folwell



No comments:

Post a Comment